To join the ISSN you must make an application to the Executive Working Group which answers criteria required for acceptance to the ISSN.
The criteria for Guest Membership is as follows:
- Have you attended any previous International Students Science Fairs (ISSF)? If so which events.
- Is your application being supported by a current ISSN Member school? If so which school. Demonstrate your school is able to support your application financially. The cost of becoming a guest member is US$1000 per year with a further US$2000 per year to attend the ISSF.
ISSN Operating Procedures Criteria as follows:
- Demonstrate your school has a designated specialism in Science or STEM education and/or a demonstrable strength in Science or STEM; Demonstrate your school’s good citizenship;
- Demonstrate your school is academically high performing through at least three of the following:
- High profile in your state or national jurisdiction in Science or STEM education
- Success in connecting students to STEM pathways
- Commitment to building capacity in Science and STEM education Commitment to outreach provision in Science and STEM education Recognition of high performance, or specialist accreditation, awarded by state or national authorities
- Awards won or received
- Academic success of your graduating class.
Take the next step
Make an application to the Executive Working Group or contact us for more information